[ka-Map-users] variable substitution

Tim Schaub tschaub at openplans.org
Tue Aug 7 13:32:39 EDT 2007

If you want variable substitution (in your layer/data, layer/connection,
layer/filter, or class/expression), then it doesn't make sense to be
caching tiles (each request could be for unique data).

See the "tile_source" "nocache" metadata option [1] for how this can be
accomplished in ka-Map.  (Apologies for the very terse explanation.)

Good luck,
Tim

[1]
http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Mapfile_Metadata_Configuration#Mapfile_LAYER_Section