[ka-Map-users] IE & label drawing

Suvi Mikkola suvi.mikkola at gmail.com
Wed Aug 8 01:12:08 EDT 2007

Hi, I tried to find answer from the archives, but didn't find any, so...

I'm having a bit strange label problem with Internet Explorer (tried
to attach jpg but my mail didn't pass...): they are drawn funnily and
parts of the letters are
missing.  For example, if have letter O, only the corners of it are
drawn (so that I have four dots).

 With all the other browsers I've tested, labels are drawn just fine.
I think this problem is coming from ka-map, because I tested the map
with MapServer only, and the labels were drawn just fine also in IE. I
know that IE sucks, but still many people use it...

I really don't know what to do with this problem. Have you any idea
where this problem is coming from?

BR,
Suvi Mikkola