[ka-Map-users] Adding a unit

Thora Pommerencke Thora.P at gmx.de
Mon Aug 27 05:23:10 EDT 2007

Hello everybody,

I am trying to visualise medical images with ka-map!. Since the resolution of those images often lies in the order of magnitude of µm/Pix I would like to expand the possible units by millimeters and also mikrometers. How can I do that, can anybody help me?
As a workaround it would also be ok, if I could switch off the scalebar. However, also that option I did not find.

I would be deeply grateful for any solution.

Thanks and best wishes,

Thora