[ka-Map-users] Customizing layers on KaMap

matteo rossi matteo.oettam at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 10:57:43 EST 2007

Hi list,
i've a polygon LAYER added in my mapfile under a CLASS object.
I'd like to try to set into the mapfile an "empty polygon" option in order
to show in KaMap only its contour. With the COLOUR option of CLASS object i
cannot do it cause it's only possible to manage the RGB otpions.
What I've to do?
Another attempt I made is to set a transparency for my layer but:
1) Using TRANSPARENCY + integer option the layer is still opaque and it's
colour change (!);
2) Using TRANSAPRENCY + ALPHA option, nothing happens.
Any suggest?

Thanks a lot

Matteo Rossi