[ka-Map-users] Future of ka-map?

Roman Meier kamap at gismap.ch
Wed Dec 26 04:58:55 EST 2007

Hi list

I developed a prototype based on ka-map about one year ago. At that time I was
very much convinced that ka-map is a great product with a great future. I’m not
that sure again.

A few days ago I did some research on ka-map and I’m a little bit worried about
the future of ka-map. It seams, that ka-map is not developed again. Since
almost one year we still have the same first release. I also found some info
about the merge of openlayers and ka-map.

Some days ago, a client asked me, if I could do some changes to the prototype I
developed. Before I do that, I must know, if the ka-map project has come to an
end or not. Should I better switch to another similar project?

Thanks in advance for your opinion!

Roman