[ka-Map-users] Problems loading street maps from DM using ka-map

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Feb 7 09:52:02 EST 2007

Manuel,

you need to change the ka-map configuration file to point to the
version of php_mapscript that you installed, look in ka-map/include/
config.php

Also, I highly recommend that you consider upgrading to the latest
version of ka-Map (1.0 was released this week) and mapserver (4.10 is
the current version) if possible.  It is very difficult for folks to
support such old versions efficiently and we are all volunteers so we
need to maximize the effectiveness of our time.