[ka-Map-users] problem with precache

Adam Eskreis aeskreis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 18:04:30 EST 2007

I am trying to run precache on my server and it is not working.  I am
running FGS(Linux) with kamap.  when i try to do precache.php i get the
following error message:

PHP Warning:  dl(): Unable to load dynamic library './php_mapscript.so' -
./php_
mapscript.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in
/opt/
fgs/apps/kamap/htdocs/precache.php on line 53
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function ms_newMapObj() in
/opt/fgs/apps/kam
ap/htdocs/precache.php on line 91

what is the problem here? where does php_mapscript.so need to be?