[ka-Map-users] Query dynamic point

Fabian Rami fabian.rami at wowcompany.com
Thu Feb 22 05:13:57 EST 2007

Thanls i ll check for it soon.

I have a little problem with drawing xmlicon on IE.

I made a php page who add all the point of a vehicle for a day , that
work fine all the week end.

But now it does nt work anymore.

Sometimes the xmlIcon apear , sometime nothing show up , sometimes i
have all working fine... I am lost , i don t know where to start my
search...

I use Ka-map on my main frame in a div  , i add in this div your
iframe_xmloverlay.html.

I don't only let <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd"> to the Iframe and
don't add it to my main ( wich is <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD
HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" >).

Does it matter ?

Where can i try to find some help???
As said in my first post , i already switch some line in the XMLOverlay.js

Greetings,
Fabian