[ka-Map-users] Query dynamic point

Pg pg.navone at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 17:23:16 EST 2007

Just a few hints.

1. To display icons on IE prefer GIF to PNG (see all IE troubles with
transparent PNG)

2. Try disabling the use of vectorial graphic with

   xmlOverlayUseCanvas = false;

before the "new kaXmlOerlay()"
The icons are drawn using vector graphic primitives to allow the rotation.

3. Look for bad icons URL in the logs of the server

4. Try with a browser with a good debugger (as Firefox with FireBug). Use
some developper tool to disable the browser cache and make sure you are not
using a proxy.