[ka-Map-users] XMLOverlay update

Gupteshwar Joshi gupteshwar.joshi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 07:45:13 EST 2007

Hello,
I used this new XMLOverlay library its pretty nice and with the help of
previous tooltip code also able to generate some HTML div showing the label
of the point and some information on click event instead of alert .
But my tooltip appears as block over the point .
 I am intrested in the www.wikiloc.org kind of tooltip (thats formated div
with text included and placed  in itself properly) in which point merely
touches the clicked point while the body remains away from the point  (So
point remains visible ).

I could only embed an image in that div but unable to place text in that
properly. And unable to handle image to be appeared as indication to the
point instead on the point itself.

Will you please help me in this regard?

Thanks

Regards
On 2/23/07, Lorenzo Becchi <lorenzo at ominiverdi.com> wrote:

> Thanks to Piergiorgio Navone (aka PG) that updated and contributed his
> XMLOverlay library.
>
> changelog:
> 1. Wayne point collision system integrated
> 2. Object onclick event now available
> 3. bugfixes
>
> he also updated one of available examples to show onclick event and
> collision system:
>
> http://www.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/ka-map/htdocs/iframe_XMLOverlay_point.html
>

> ciao
> Lorenzo