[ka-Map-users] Printing Error

Daniel.Huber at ch2m.com Daniel.Huber at ch2m.com
Sat Jan 27 11:20:23 EST 2007

 Interesting, because I'm using all the default configuration files
downloaded from MapTools.org MS4W site.  Everything works perfectly with
that example, as well as when I changed config.php to use a mapfile of
my own.  Only printing does not work.

Could you send the config.php file you are using for your test
application on ominiverdi.org?  I could compare the two.  The one I have
is "config.php,v 1.5 2006/10/13 18:55:47 jmckenna"

PHP is a new animal to me, so I don't know how to debug the code in
print_map.php to really find out what is happening.  According to PHP
sites, this error is related to one of the objects not being set.

BTW, I'm using PHP 5.2.0, if that matters.

Dan