[ka-Map-users] Printing Error

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sat Jan 27 02:41:16 EST 2007

Hi Daniel,
to be honest I have no experience on Windows installation.

Anyway, our test application on ominiverdi.org is working fine to me:
http://www.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/ka-map/htdocs/

it is the same code of version 1.0 on a slackware linux.

can you do some more tests?

just trying: it seems it is not loading your mapfile properly, are you
using relative path in mapfile or config file?

ciao
Lorenzo