[ka-Map-users] KALegend bug fixed

Gabriele B gabbag981 at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 2 10:43:24 EDT 2007

hi list
there was a ploblem with IE when Kamap creates the div for the legend. I
just added an Id for each
checkbox input (in the createLayerHTML() method) and wrote a new method in
KaLegend.js that uses document.getElementById() function to set the right
status of the checkboxes. It seems to work well when changing map and when
adding layers (e.g. queryLayer). If I have time I can test with other
browser and find a way to provide this function to browser that haven't
document.getElementById().

ciao :)