[ka-Map-users] KALegend bug fixed

Sacha Black sacha.black at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 19:39:25 EDT 2007

hi Gabriele,

what was the bug exactly? i'm asking because i was just doing some
testing and i saw a strange thing in IE 6.

in my case, for a relatively simple map file with 8 layers in the
_BASE_ group, the legend displays as expected in Firefox 1.5, 2.0,
Opera 9.2, IE 7. The dimensions of the legend image generated is
180x149 pixels in this case.

however in IE 6 the same legend is displayed highly squished at 103 x
23 pixels. i was wondering what could cause this?

sacha