[ka-Map-users] New installation

Bailey Bailey at texassabal.com
Sun Jul 15 01:19:50 EDT 2007

Thanks for the reply.  I figured out my problem.  I needed to set the
variable "$szMap = 'weather';" in the config.php for kamap.  I guess this is
needed because I was not in a production environment and was only using the
kamap default viewer.  Not being in a production environment, I had no forms
to pass variables by GET or POST, and therefore no "$_REQUEST['map']"
variable was available to change "$szMap" from its default ($szMap =
'gmap').

Thanks everyone for the replies.

Bailey