[ka-Map-users] ka-map with virtual domains (apache)

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Jul 27 09:10:55 EDT 2007

Andreas,

I think you should ask on the fgs list, this is pretty much an fgs
configuration issue.

I do know that we have a setup with virtualhosts on a main webserver
that allows us to attach domain names to specific fgs instances
running on separate ports.  For instance:

www1.xxx.xxx -> fgs on port 8080
www2.xxx.xxx -> fgs on port 8081

duplicated 10 or so times on one machine  So you should be able to
get it working, but the specifics of configuring apache to make it
work are well beyond my skill level ;)