[ka-Map-users] How to include copyright notices

Johan Van de Wauw johan.vandewauw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 09:39:10 EDT 2007

Dear ka-mappers,

I'm busy creating a ka-map based web application with soil maps of rwanda
(sneak preview at http://zadeh.ugent.be/rwanda ).

I was wondering if there are any rules on how the copyright notices (eg the
info_no_html.html page) have to be included in derived websites. I have now
removed them and added links to ka-map on a few key locations (help page,
copyright page with info on the shown maps), but I was unsure if this fits
the copyright requirements. Is it ok only to link to ka-map instead of full
copyright texts?

Johan