[ka-Map-users] XMLOverlay update

Gupteshwar Joshi gupteshwar.joshi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 06:00:43 EST 2007

Hello,
I used this new XMLOverlay library its pretty nice and with the help of
previous tooltip code also able to generate some HTML div showing the label
of the point and some information on click event instead of alert .
 But I am  not able to handle that tooltip. As on click event it displays
some div but it disappears at the same moment.
What changes I need to do make to keep it visible until I closes it
manually?

Regards

--
              (((())))