[ka-Map-users] Re: pgDijkstra routing module kamap 1.0

Aileen aileenbaylon at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 20:21:18 EST 2007

Hi Lorenzo, thanks for your reply.

We're using Linux as the test server. We have already successfully installed the PostgreSQL and pgRouting module.
We were also successful in implementing the pgRouting sample dataset from Orkney PostLBS site and make it work
on our own dataset.

But once we try implenting it on Ka-map, we encounter error and the enitre page doesn't show-up.

My question is same with Prajal. What map do we put in:

 $aszGMap = array (
         'title' => 'GMap 75',
         'path' => '/opt/fgs/apps/gmap-ms46/htdocs/gmap75.map',
         'scales' => array( 40000000,25000000,12000000,7500000,3000000,1000000 ),
         'format' =>'PNG'

and what map do we put in:

$kaRoute = Array(
                        'routeMap' => '/opt/fgs/www/htdocs/ka-map/routingj/maps/routing.map',//the second mapfile -should be changed with an SLD file
                        'pgConn' => 'dbname=routing port=5432 user=postgres password=password',
                        'myGraphTable' => 'kanagawa',
                        'costColumn' => 'length',
                        'reverseCostColumn' => 'length',
                        'directed' => 'false',//check pgRouting docs for this value
                        'has_reverse_cost' => 'true',//check pgRouting docs for this value
                        'buffer' => '0.01'//should be related to your map unit
                );

Should they be the same?
  Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 11:27:44 +0800
  From: "Aileen" <aileenbaylon at gmail.com>

  Hi Pranjal,

  We're also trying to figure out how this works. We tried using same map and different maps but to no avail.
  Do you have any progress?

  Aileen