[ka-Map-users] Bug in KaMap.js

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Thu Mar 15 08:30:59 EST 2007

Matteo,

THis change was introduced as part of a general cache optimization.
This added an extra level to the cache directory structure that helps
out minimizing problems with large caches.

If you used precache to generate your cache prior to this change, you
would need to regenerate your cache or run a script that moves things
around (I think I provided a script for linux some time ago but I
can't find it right now).

If you used it after this change, then there is a bug in precache and
it is not writing the extra directory out.