[ka-Map-users] php_mapscript problem

Delfos, Jacob Jacob.Delfos at maunsell.com
Sun Mar 18 18:07:38 EST 2007

Hi,

Double-check whether your extension is called "php_mapscript", because the older version of ms4w called it "php_mapscript_4.10.0.dll". For php_mapscript to work, php-cgi.exe must have access to some of the dependent DLL's, including gdal1x.dll, which in turn requires some other DLL's. Best to copy the extension temporarily to your PHP directory (where php-cgi sits), and use "depends.exe" on the extension to see whether it has access to all its dependencies (http://www.dependencywalker.com/ <http://www.dependencywalker.com> ).

Regards,

Jacob