[ka-Map-users] Memory leaks while using ka-maps

Wei Yang, Ng wayne at datalinktech.com.au
Mon Mar 26 19:02:13 EST 2007

Hi Paul,
     I was fixing memory leaks in my application recently and I noticed
that ka-maps leaks memory in Firefox whenever the map is panned or
zoomed (in/out). I am using process explorer for win xp and my version
of Firefox is the latest one, which is v 2.0.0.3.

   Also, I found memory leakages when removing points from kaXmlOverlay
and re-creating new ones. This only occurs in Internet Explorer. Are you
aware of such a problem? Or has it been fixed already? I have a patch if
you are interested.

Cheers,
Wayne