[ka-Map-users] Hilite query

Camilo Lopez de Felipe camilodefelipe at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 04:58:15 EST 2007

Ok,
 i have been playing with:

   - index_query.html
   - startUp_query.js
   - queryManager.js
   - queryLayer.js
   - query.php
   - tile_query.php

(I think those are the important files to hilite, arent they?)

I have almost understood it. Definetly I am going to intregate it on
kaExplorer, but i have a question.
When the script generates a new layer (the query layer), can i do something
to it to see what is under it? because after a query, I just see the polygon
of the query, but nothing else.

I know that the other layer is under it, and it seems that the query layer
fill everthing in white, so i cant see anything more than the polygon's
query.

Thank you very much