[ka-Map-users] thousands delimiter in scale drop down

János Gonzales janos.gonzales at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:25:24 EST 2007

Hello,

I am working with some large scales in my ka-maps and the drop down
scale bar is getting rather difficult to read (  1:100000000  etc...)
 I think it would be good if the thousands were separated with commas
i.e. 1:10,000,000    (or periods, depending on the country).

How can I do this? Which file do I need to change?

Thanks