[ka-Map-users] Kamap and pgrouting and geoserver

Lavanya A lavanya_gi at yahoo.co.in
Fri Mar 30 11:43:14 EST 2007

Hi

  Im currently using postgres 8.1 and established the pgrouting as given in
  http://www.postlbs.org/postlbs-cms/en/node/21
i need to know how can the result( tables) be shown visually on the map?

  Read tat kamap supports it... i jus wanted to confirm with u users. since im totally new to kamap...i feel im totally lost..

  And is tat kamap be integrated with geoserver..since im currently using geoserver 1.4 to display my data..

  Sorry for simple question, well i didnt find straight forward solution to my problem, thought tat as users might have been experienced in working with it

  Thank you
  Regards
  Lavanya