[ka-Map-users] Mouse Stop Query

Cheung Alan Kwok Lun ache051 at ec.auckland.ac.nz
Thu May 3 17:52:53 EDT 2007

Hi Shail,

Generating pop-up results would not be hard. Instead of injecting the
results to the queryOut division, you inject it onto a new page.

Regarding a second query tool, I'm not sure whether you want to query on
a different set of layers or the same ones? If it is the same ones the
simplest but not the most elegant way is to have a copy of
map_query_float.php injecting results to different places.

Hope it helps a bit!

Kind Regards,

Cheung, Alan Kwok Lun,
Geo-graphics Assistant,
Geo-graphics Unit,
School of Geography, Geology and Environmental Science,
University of Auckland

10 Symonds Street, Auckland,
New Zealand
ache051 at ec.auckland.ac.nz