[ka-Map-users] Error using WMS client function

Alessio Di Lorenzo alessio.dilorenzo at gmail.com
Sun May 27 12:00:31 EDT 2007

Hi guys...
...now I really don't know what to do

I tried the wms layer suggested by Lorenzo but I have exactly the same
problem related to the originale BMNG layer!

Cristopher, I edited config.php by changing

$metaWidth = 6;
$metaHeight = 6;

in

$metaWidth = 1;
$metaHeight = 1;

(did you mean something like this when you said to set the metaSize to 1x1?)

but nothing happened... I can't draw the layer...

I don't understand... my mapserver supports wms_client, my mapfile is
well written and I'm the only one that can't use it!