[ka-Map-users] Error using WMS client function

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sun May 27 14:13:06 EDT 2007

this call works fine even with big images (2000x1000)

this server doesn't allow to have a piece of tile out of the max extent...
if you use a buffer you receive the error (190 as max x) instead:

<ServiceExceptionReport version="1.1.0">
    Bounding box has an invalid area

I've updated my configuration and zooming in you can now see the layer...

I can't remember what the WMS specs tells about this case.
It doesn't seems to me a good behavior