[ka-Map-users] Re: Detection: Map and Javascript loaded (The Bun)

Javier Pascual Herranz javier.pascual at radmas.com
Fri Nov 2 07:43:40 EDT 2007

Hi Rosario,

Thank you very much for your response to our question, as you were saying at
the end of your message what we want is to detect when the application is
completely loaded, both the images of the application and the whole
javascript and maps, since we would like to put a previous welcome message.
In the moment everything is loaded, a javascript function that closes the
initial welcome message is executed and allows the user to use the entirely
loaded application.

GRACIAS!!!