[ka-Map-users] Update data

Hans Castorp hanscastorp76 at yahoo.es
Fri Nov 2 08:16:50 EDT 2007

HI to everyone,

I’m developing a gis site using ka-map and mapserver, but my customer wants
to go one step further

He needs to update his data on-line, so I must to develop a module to: add
points (and add alphanumeric data to these points), delete point, update
alphanumeric data, etc.

So, my question is: is it possible using shape files??? It’s better to
change to post-gis??

Anyway, where can I find information about  these questions??

Thanks in advance.

Hans Castorp

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
18:47