[ka-Map-users] Customizing interface

Hans Castorp hanscastorp76 at yahoo.es
Wed Nov 21 04:11:27 EST 2007

Thanks for all this help. It's a good point to start.
Well, maybe we are a bit crazy but our plan is to start from scratch. Our
designer is working on a new interface designed with HTML/CSS and I will try
to implement all ka-map functionalities over it... always taking care not to
cross our deadline: November 30th... I hope.

Well, I will publish the results.