[ka-Map-users] attribute information

Paul Spencer pspencer at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 5 17:15:16 EDT 2007

There is a simple 'widget' called kaMouseTracker in htdocs/ that you
can take a look at.  The details on how to add it to your application
are at the top of the file.

You could use this and in the callback function create a timer
(window.setTimeout) that calls a server side script to get tooltip
content for the current location if the timer fires.  You would
cancel the timer if the mouse moves again.