[ka-Map-users] Can someone help please? Aiutoooo!

Gabriele B gabbag981 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 05:33:17 EDT 2007

Hi Rosario

About my problem....
No my problem is a bit different: using IE6 and sending the ajax call for init.php with GET method, the server do not evaluate config.php. I resolved using POST method adding the fourth param in the call() function editing Kamap.js file...

About your problem....
Probably with "different name in ka-map" Johan means to load another mapfile with another name in the kamap that will appear in the "selectmap" combo box...
It could be easily done modifying config.php adding a new item in the $aszMapFiles(not sure that name is right) array....

If you need to modify often the mapfile, you can edit tile.php changing the value of expire attribute in the header.
In this case you have to erase temp internet files only if you edit javascript code....

Hope this helps

Cià paisà.... :)