[ka-Map-users] ka-Maps with ASP .NET

Samuel Hiatt samhiatt at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 15:43:47 EDT 2007

I don't know much about ASP .NET... but I would venture to guess that No,
you can't use ka-map with ASP .NET (or that the headache getting it to work
wouldn't be worth it).

ka-map uses PHP to interface with mapserver.  The whole project is open
source and built on open source components.  It is also fairly easy to get
set up and running (even on Windows) and then you would just need to play
around with the javascript API to customize your own map.

Does anyone around here have experience with ASP. NET who might be able to
give a more accurate answer than my own?

-Sam