[ka-Map-users] Circle with one mile radius

Daniel Ceregatti daniel at ceregatti.org
Fri Oct 19 12:55:59 EDT 2007

Hi Bryan,

I made a ka-map project a while back that did exactly this. I posted to
the list regarding it:

http://lists.maptools.org/pipermail/ka-map-users/2006-August/002048.html

I used jsmin for all the javascript code, so looking through it might be
a bit difficult. Search the javascript file for a function called
milesToPixels. That should give you a good start.

Daniel Ceregatti