[ka-Map-users] Background transparency of layer group

JayDub justcallmejay at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:48:24 EDT 2007

Hi I searched and didn't see ne responses to the question I'm about to ask.

Once I start organizing my layers into groups.. The layers lose their
transparency. I can't see anything but the layer that sits at the top.
Fooling around with transparency in the layer does nothing for me. Also I've
tried TRANSPARENT ON directive in map and that doesn't work either.