[ka-Map-users] Re: help:layering ka-map

Samuel Hiatt samhiatt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 01:37:34 EDT 2007

Sure!

All you need to do is add a "GROUP" directive to your mapfile.  So, your
layer definition should look something like:

LAYER
   NAME 'rivers'
   TYPE LINE
   GROUP 'rivers'
   STATUS ON

END

If you don't add a "GROUP" directive then "_base_" is assumed, and you won't
have the option of enabling/disabling the layer.  You can have the same
group name for multiple layers, but these will show up as a single layer in
kaMap.

Does that work?

Sam