[ka-Map-users] Possible map project

Samuel Hiatt samhiatt at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 15:02:43 EDT 2007

You found the right place!  Go ahead and get excited!

ka-Map is already set up to do most of what you mentioned.  It's also
relatively easy to customize your app to make it do new things.  If you're
already a programmer then you'll be delighted with what ka-Map has to offer.

If you haven't seen some ka-Maps already then be sure to check out some of
the great (and others not so great) implementations referenced here:
http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Links_to_some_ka-Map_applications

Enjoy!  Let us know if you need any help.  We stay fairly active on this
mailing list so this is the place to come if you need assistance.

Also, please feel free to contribute to the wiki documentation when you find
solutions to your problems.

Welcome!

Sam