[ka-Map-users] Re: selection sets

neuhausr at bitstream.net neuhausr at bitstream.net
Wed Sep 19 13:59:59 EDT 2007

Alistair,

The ka-explorer demo page has a polygon query (countries)
http://www.ominiverdi.org/ka-map/ka-map/htdocs/index.html

Links to more apps
http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Links_to_some_ka-Map_applications

Also, I'm not sure if you've looked at the following pages on the ka-map
wiki yet, but if not, they may be helpful.  The Query page explains how to
use Templates with Mapserver queries.

http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Query
http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/What_is_ka-Map_and_why_would_I_want_to_use_it%3F

I mention this second one because though I like ka-map, it wasn't the
right fit for my current needs (mainly because of the tiling).

Cheers,
Brad