[ka-Map-users] ka-map for Linux

Alessio Di Lorenzo alessio.dilorenzo at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:17:33 EDT 2007

Hi Bailey,

there's no problem to use ka-map in linux environment.
It is more simple than using in ms4w...
All you have to do is to unzip it in the apache document-root.

I'm not a Fedora Core user, so I can't help you in the
webserver/mapserver installation and configuration.
In Debian and Ubuntu it's very very simple thanks to apt.
I suppose that in Fedora Core you can install the complete environment
in a simple way using yum...

by

Alessio