[ka-Map-users] Ka-map and AGG?

Sacha Black sacha.black at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 17:45:12 EST 2008

hello,

what is necessary to use AGG rendering in conjunction with ka-map? is
it possible?

i'm a bit confused about what settings are controlling the tiles i get.

there is IMAGETYPE and OUTPUTFORMAT in the map file, but in
"config.php" there is also a place to set 'format' when specifying the
mapfile settings, and then further on there are references to settings
in "tile.php". I assume these all have to match, or else one set will
override another?

to begin with I'm just trying to resolve differences between what I
get with shp2img and with ka-map from the same mapfile. When I make
something that looks good in shp2img, it does not always come out the
same via ka-map.

any advice is welcome,

sacha