[ka-Map-users] dynamic layer

Pēteris Brūns peteris.bruns at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 15:37:11 EST 2008

Hi Luca!

"..but I need to modify the attribute 'risk' in my shapefile (for
instance modifing the dbf file) every 20 minutes..."

I'm not sure I have understand your problem correctly but...
Ka-map is only publishing and representing your information and not
updating or editing your data. To update your dbf file or database you
need to use your application or some other solution to set "risk" value
for objects. Use PostGis or shapefile  - it depends form your data
amount and system. Use postgis or shapefile to set/change risk valus -
there is no big difference to use database or update shapefile dbf.

pb