[ka-Map-users] IE6 & Transparency with layers

manu - malbela7 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 29 10:36:51 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

I've been working for some month with ka-map having great results with Mozilla Firefoz and IE 7. But i'm having problems with IE 6 and tranparency.

The thing is that i have defined my layers with the imageformat set to png24 so the transparency works perfectly with Firefox and IE7. I have tried some workarounds with pngfix and css modifications with no result.

I will be so thankful if someone could help me with this issue.

Thank you very much for your time.

Manu