[ka-Map-users] WMS-Layer displaying from Greenwich (0 deegree) eastwards only

Nils Zierath nils.zierath at uni-bonn.de
Thu Jul 31 10:36:24 EDT 2008

Dear list,
I have included a WMS layer from NASA/JPL into my map and encounter two problems:

1.
When calling the map via Firefox directly from Mapserver, the WMS layer is displayed from
-180 to 180 deegree - the setting of my mapfile. However, when put into ka-Map, the WMS
layer will display only from 0 deegree/Greenwich on eastwards.

Are there any solutions for that?

2.
When moving east on the map, the WMS layer will be displayed beyond 180 deegree
indefinitely. How do I delimit the display to 180 deegree?

My mapfile setting is
EXTENT		-168.0	-90.0	192.0	90.0

Thanks for any help,
Nils