[ka-Map-users] Ka-map query attributes are not appearing

നെടുമ്പാല ജയ്സെന്‍ jaisuvyas at gmail.com
Sun Jun 1 23:36:23 EDT 2008

Hi,
I made some of the layers in my mapfile queryable as per the instructions in
ka-map wiki and it is working. But, one problem left. When dragging to zoom
to a feature in ka-map, in identify/query window, only the zoom icon is
appearing, and the attribute of that feature (which, inside the attribute
table) given in template.html is not appearing along with it, in
identify/query window. How to make it also to be appeared? The entries of my
mapfile is given below. Any problem with my settings or shall I add anything
else to get that?

Layer in mapfile:-
 LAYER
  GROUP "Medical Facilities"