[ka-Map-users] version 1.1 beta

Alessio Di Lorenzo alessio.dilorenzo at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 15:40:25 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I'm happy to read that ka-map is going on with new releases!

A few months ago I wrote this wiki page about a search function
customization I made:
Search By Filter Implementation - Ka-Map Wiki
<http://ka-map.ominiverdi.org/wiki/index.php/Search_By_Filter_Implementation>

In this period I have not enogh time to study a way to make all the
process "authomatic" turning this hack in a real patch. Probably for a
more experienced programmer (I'm a "gisser"...) this would be an easy
job...
So, if someone of you want try the code integration, I will be very
honoured to see something (initially) coming from my hands in the new
release!

alessio :)

>>> Lorenzo