[ka-Map-users] Issue regarding display format of Shapefiles

riteshambastha ritesh.linux at gmail.com
Fri Mar 14 04:16:09 EDT 2008

Outputformat is independent from the type of shapefile you are using.
outputformat does depend on the support provided by installed mapserver on
your machine. Check the format support by issuing this command on 'mapserv
-v' . you will get a list of image formats like jpeg, png, agg, etc.

Regards,
Ritesh