[ka-Map-users] Caching for changes in a Layer ??

Lorenzo Becchi lorenzo at ominiverdi.com
Sun Mar 30 18:19:29 EDT 2008

Hi Mir Mahammed,
a simple way to solve it could be to use pre-cache script every time you
have your data updated.
but that depends on refresh intervals... daily, weekly, every minute?
if your updates are very frequent I don't see best way then using the
redraw_interval/refresh_interval metadata.

if you want to script, you can play with precache_wget.php trying to add
an "extent" parameter.
it would we cool to have such a feature

ciao
Lorenzo