[ka-Map-users] Base layer at the top, wrong order

Emilio Ponce yosoycore at gmail.com
Tue May 13 12:37:32 EDT 2008

Hi list,

I've realised that when we set a layer as "Base" (with no group defined in
the mapfile), this doesn't respect the order of the layers established in
the own mapfile. I mean that if my mapfile defines different layers
sequentially:

Layer "one"
Layer "two"
Layer "three"

Normally the layer called "three" is going to be painted at the top of the
other layers, and layer "one" is going to be painted first, so is in the
bottom. If we put layer "one" as BASE, this is at the top , not at the
bottom as is expected. I've read that this issue is related to the init.php
file of Ka-map, anyone knows how to solve this problem? or is better to set
groups for all the layers and forget this bug?

Thank you,