[ka-Map-users] how to add map(india map) in ka map

Absar Ali absarz at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 5 03:58:04 EST 2008

what map you are using is it a shape file or some other, i remember i was using shape file with ka-map. the zoom property is built in in ka-map
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 14:19:57 +0530
From: mhd.muzaffar at gmail.com
To: ka-map-users at lists.maptools.org
Subject: [ka-Map-users] how to add map(india map) in ka map

hi
    i am getting the home page of ka-map in my web browser,i am trying to add india map in the index page of ka map(index.html),but iam not able to do it,can any one tell me how to add that india map in the index page of the ka-map with some functionality(like zoom in & zomm out).pls help out from this.

thanx

muzaffar